Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2nd Blue Round Ripple

I've been slowly working towards reducing my stash. I finished off the royal blue round until it wouldn't make it around all the way. I think I'll do some navy, then white, then finish off the light blue if possible. Then I think I'll be finished with it. I'll probably keep it for myself for a while till I figure out what to do with it. I may give it to my sister for her birthday, but that's not until June, so we'll see.

I'm still working on making the Apricot Camisole, in rose. I finished most of it, all that's left is the straps and the back. I decided to change the pattern a bit, or a lot. I didn't do the back at all as the pattern said. Instead I did each side like the bottom edging, and I'm going to make a chain or sc tie to tie it in the back. Haven't decided what to do with the straps yet.

Hopefully I get some pictures up sometime. I've just been lazy about it yet.

No comments: