Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Monkey Business

Well this week has been coming along well. I didn't really do everything on my list so far this week, except on Monday. One Sunday I had a nerve racking trip to the ER with my boyfriend who was having severe chest pain, he was diagnosed with Chest Wall Pain. His ECG looked normal and his chest X-ray looked normal. I'm still worried about him though, praying that it is not going to turn into something serious.

Some good news...My CompUSA is officially closing on the 14th of May! I can't wait!!! I've been putting off quiting that job for so long, and now I have an excuse to move on. I'm going to finish my Masters Degree and find a job. Hopefully all that pans out before the end of the summer, otherwise I might need to find another part time job since I'm not sure how much I might collect on unemployment.

Some fun news! I tested the Silly Monkey pattern for Melissa.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket