Monday, August 20, 2007

New Pics of Projects!

Finally updating. I haven't been doing much other than crocheting, house hunting, and slowly working on my thesis.

Here's my progress so far with crocheting. Lots of pictures!

The Pink Tank that I've been working on forever. The majority of it ws finished a long time ago. My boyfriend recently finished the lining. Didn't he do a spectacular job? No i just need to add straps to it. I was hoping it wouldn't need it, but turns out it does. So that will probably take another few months!










The Music Purse





Change purse for the Music Bag, before felting.




Purple Belt I designed







Pillows









Dishcloth I made when I started crocheting again a couple years ago.





Capelet I made, not sure what I'm doing with it yet. Might keep it for myself or give it to my sister.



Bracelets my sister and I made a couple weeks ago



Squares Blanket - made it up as I went. Still need to write up a pattern for it.





Piano Purse - needs handles and lining







Pink and Blue Purse








Still can't believe it's been so long since I've updated my blog!

No comments: