Monday, August 27, 2007

Butterflies, Cake, and more!

Been working on lots of different crochet projects as usual. Got several projects completed, and still more in the works!


Here's a wedding cake I finished in two days for the wedding this coming Sunday.







My boyfriend and I are also working on a kitchen set for the rest of the present. I made hotpads and designed a napkin ring. I've still got 3 more napkin rings to make, and Chris is working on knitting placemats and has 3 more to make. I hope we get everything done in time!








My shopping spree. I got lots of goodies on clearance at Michael's and AC Moore.





The goodies I got from my Accessories Swap Partner. I've been using the lovely pink purse all the time!





And of course a whole arsenal of Butterflies!







Don't forget these cute toys for the Toy Drive.







A cute little knit baby hat! My first major knit project aside from a scarf for last Christmas.



2 comments:

YarnThing said...

I am sure I have your email somewhere but I thought I would jump on your blog and tell you thank you so much for your kind note!

It makes me happy that I make you happy!!

Marly

centsavvylady said...

Hi there, I want to knit a baby hat for a friend who just had a little girl. I did a google search and your site came up. What a cute baby hat that is. Do you have a pattern. I would love to have a copy of the pattern if possible. Thanks very much. Maureen thereeseclan@bellsouth.net