Saturday, September 1, 2007

Orange!!!

For some reason I was in an orange kind of mood this past week. I made 3 things that were orange! I guess considering what they are it kind of made sense, and for the cupcake that looks like an ice cream cone, I was too lazy to find another color.






Here's some pieces of the 8-Pocket tote I've been working on. Now all the pieces are complete, just have to assemble and make a lining.





And, speaking of linings. Here's the linig for the Piano purse. I still haven't sewn it in, I like to wait forever to finish the last bit of a project, not really sure why though!





Those are all the pictures I've got at the moment. I just finished a Circle Geometric Baby...guess what color!?!? ORANGE!!! and black. I'm also ready to start decorating for Halloween, but we've got a house to rearrange first, maybe I'll get some pics of the way it is now, and then take some during the process, and after it's completed. We'll be starting with moving our bedroom to another room in the house. This process will probably start on Monday, after we figure out what to do with the extra bed in the room we want our bedroom. Then, we've gotta empty everything else out and move our bed in and 2 dressers. It will be an ongoing process, but hopefully it wont take too long.

No comments: