Friday, September 14, 2007

More Shirts, Cables, Hearts and Stripes

I've been busy these past two weeks. I've been looking for a job and trying to organize this house and move around furniture and things. I did manage to get some crocheting in of course. I also went to visit my cousins this past weekend and our art project that I took along was tie-dye. I think the kids had a good time, and here are the results, except Travis' picture is lost.











I also completed 5 squares for the Football Charity Challenge this week. I decided to do the 63 Cable Squares because I'm also apart of the CAL on the 'Ville. Here they are...

#1 Lobster Claw Cable


#3 Diamond X


#11 Cable in a Diamond


#32 Diamond X


#35 Chained Diamonds




I've made some progress on the Flag Ghan after not touching it for months. I finished all the striped squares, and I only need 9 more heart squares then I get to assemble!





And the Piano Purse which has been finished for a while.



No comments: