Friday, April 4, 2008

Birthday Cookies and Easter Surprise!

After receiving four Birthday cards the week before my Birthday I was not expecting two boxes to be sitting on my chair when I got home from work that Friday.






The first one was a wonderful box of cookies for my Birthday. They were delicious!!








The second package was all about Easter!












Easter Basket full of goodies!
- CuddleKins Rabbit
- Chirping chick dressed as a bunny
- Lamb egg filled with Hershey Kisses
- Peeps
- Lindt chocolate bunnies
- Malted Milk eggs
- Reese's Peaunt butter egg
- Cadbury eggs
- Russell Stover Marshmallow egg
- Reese's Pieces
- Lindt Bugs & Bees chocolates
- Cookie shaped like an Easter egg
- Chocolate Milk Mixer
- Easter stickers
- Sensations Bellazza Collection Canditi in Canditi Cream (4 balls)
- Bernat Satin in Banana, Spring, and Star Dust (3 balls total)
- almost forgot... a cute egg shaped candy dish.

No comments: