Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday TO ME!

Thank you so very, very much Secret Pal! I really wish I knew who you were!

On Saturday, March 22, I went galavanting with my boyfriend in the morning. We got back just in time for the mail man to deliver the box directly to my hands after we pulled into the driveway!

Here's what I got!










List of Goodies
- hoop&yoyo Birthday Card
- $25 Gift card to Michael's
- Crocheted Birthday Cupcake!
- Toys to Crochet
- Crochet for Babies
- Crocheted Basket filled with
+ Fruit Pumice Stoen
+ tissues
+ Foot Soak/Lotion
+ Face Tonic
+ Surfboard Nail files
+ Loofah Sponge
+ Facial Buff
+ Bath Mitt
+ Red note pad
+ Red change purse
+ Red magnet album
+ Red heart mirror
- Crocheted washcloth
- 5 balls of Bambino yarn
- 2 skeins of Red Heart Soft Baby in Naptime

I've been so spoiled! I hope I didn't forget anything.

Thanks again!

No comments: