Thursday, March 29, 2007

Easter Eggs

I added the pic of the baby afghan I made in my previous post. I also made a bunch of Easter eggs with the left over yarn. To get rid of the yarn faster, I stuffed the eggs with yarn instead of polyfill. It also made it more convenient than carrying the poly fill with me to and from work where I made most of the eggs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also made a little doll blanket out of what was leftover when I was tired of making eggs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took a trip to visit my aunt yesterday (got to use her discount at AC Moore). I picked up a lot of thread for a tank that I want to make from the Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine. It's going to be a challenge and I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it, but we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Hi!!
You do such pretty work!!
how are you doing on this round ripple with the orchid center?? our other bedroom is full of yarn, I have to make sure I don't run out...LOL
Carol natcat