Monday, March 12, 2007

Too Much Workin'

It's been too long...

Too long since I've crocheted, and too long since I've relaxed, and too long since I've posted.

Last week I found a new book full of cool patterns. It's call Sexy Knits. There's also crochet patterns too. I also found a Family Circle's Crochet magazine, not sure what the exact name is, but it has some awesome patterns as well. Unfortunately, none of my local stores have the yarn called for in the patterns. I haven't had a chance to do some research to see what kind of substitutions I can make yet.

The pattern I bought the magazine for was a white tank, that I'm thinking about adding a skirt part to for a dress. I decided a year ago maybe that I would crochet my wedding dress, and have been looking for patterns ever since. I'm gonna start with the top, and see how much I like it, then move on to the skirt part if it's a winner.

I started crocheting again tonight after finishing the black hat for my boyfriends mother last tuesday. It was too small, even though I thought it was kinda big. Anyway, I'm done with hats for a while, and since I couldn't find the yarn I was looking for, I moved on to my next project. I picked up some Sugar & Cream yarn to make some dish cloths. I started one tonight, and it's about halfway finished. I'll probably post a pic when it's finished.

That's all for tonight!

No comments: