Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lots of Easter Eggs, and an Afghan

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted! There hasn't been much going on anyway though. I've been working 50+ hrs a week to get some extra cash, but that's mostly what I've been doing.

I did get to visit my cousins last week, that was fun. I had a nice conversation with Travis, who is 6. He acts all grown up and smart. I talked to his mom and she was surprised that he told me everything he did, because he never really says much to her. Probably because his brother and sister are always there too.

Ok, back to the fun stuff. After visiting my cousins, I stopped by my house in Jersey to pick up some more yarn, since I decided to use up my stash. I got all my baby yarn leftovers from a blanket I made for my other cousin. I also picked up the blues and white from the round ripple I made a while ago, so I can make another one. I've been doing pretty well getting rid of my stash.

So...with the baby yarn, I made a round ripple for a coworkers neice or nephew who is due in many months. I also decided to make some easter eggs....they were fun!!! Then I made a mini blanket, probably give it to my cousin for her dolls.



I'll have to post some pictures sometime, but not tonight...time for bed!

2 comments:

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

I like your round ripple, it is so pretty, & I love the colors!! Great job.
Carol

Melissa said...

I just love your round ripple. The colors are all great!