Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fingerless Mitts!

Sometime in December while working on the computer I decided I could use something to keep my hands warm. So I looked up a pattern for fingerless mitts. A friend pointed me to the New Moon Alice Mitts. It is such a nice pattern.

This is the first pair I made. I couldn't find a color that I wanted to make for myself, so my cousin asked for Black & White stripes which I had, so hers were up first.

Photobucket

Next I made my own, which of course I don't have a picture for. Mine are a burgundy color.

I got orders from a couple friends, sister, and my other cousin. Multi-color for a friend, solid black for another (no picture), blue for my cousin, and purple tweed for another friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made an orange and green pair for my sister and another black stripes for her boyfriend. Don't have a picture of his yet either.

Photobucket