Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finished Blue Round Ripple

I finished my Round Ripple. I could have had it finished one Tuesday night, but I wasn't sure at that point how much farther I was gonna go with it. So, I only did one more round of white, and I think that was a good place to stop. Now I've gotta figure out when I'm going to ship it out, and write a little note to go along with it.



Yesterday I also finished half of the thread CAL I joined, and the second this morning. The first is in Blue, and the second in Green. I don't have a picture of the second one yet..I've still got the last round to complete. Next week I'll have to put it all together to make into a little bag.



Tonight I'll probably start a hat for a coworkers daughter to finish up my leftover fun fur. I'll probably also start another round ripple using baby yarn, as soon as I figure out what hook to use.

Guess that's all for now. I've gotta get to work and get some stuff done for my thesis.

No comments: