Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow and Crochet

Well, this week went by pretty fast. We got a few inches of snow, so I made a snowman...


I also finished 12 squares to donate for the Tornado victims in Florida. Some were completed during the CAL at Crochetville, and the rest after. The teal one is my favorite, but they all turned out beautifully. Towards the end, I started to use the small scrap balls of yarn I had in my stash to make one with different colors on every few rounds, but I didn't get any pictures of those before sending them off on Friday.



I was trying to get rid of my stash, but ended up having to buy some more black yarn, then Matt got me even more black yarn, so I could finish his scarf, although I only needed 1 ball, he picked up 2. I think he decided to replenish the yarn that I used from to make his scarf.

I finished Matt's scarf last night, and made a special trip to deliver it to him. He was so excited! I'll have to put up a picture later (gotta head to work soon).

I have two more scarves to finish and a round ripple to finish. Not sure what I'm doing with the Fun Fur scarf yet, maybe give it to one of my sisters friends. And the round ripple I'm going to send to a friend in New York. I'm also thinking about making a hat for a coworkers daughter to match the scarf that I made for her. I'd like to get use up the last bit of fun fur that I have left over from her scarf.

That's about it for the moment. I'll hopefully get another scarf done to day, and some progress on the round ripple.

No comments: