Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend!

I guess the exclamation point is a little over the top for this weekend, it was almost a disaster. Work was bad, long and boring days, and too much drama and commotion to suit me. I need to finish my thesis and get out of there and find a full time job doing something I feel passionate about.

Well, about my crocheting adventures this weekend. I worked on the scarf everyday but today, maybe I'll do a few rows before bed. I also made one 12 inch square for a charity crochet along at crochetville.org. Kinda pathetic, but atleast I tried, and I'll see about getting more done tomorrow, then sending them out.

My boyfriend also took me to this cozy, and very welcoming knitting shop in Chestnut Hill. I'm more into crocheting than knitting, but he's a knitter. There was tons of amazing yarns! I stopped myself from buying anything except a size D hook that I need for a project (and it never hurts to add to my tools of the trade).

That's all for now, back to crocheting!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hi,

Thanks for the link to my blog.
Thought I would drop a line.

Your boyfriend goes to yarn shops with you. That is to cool.

cant wait to see the scarf.