Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Starting my crochet journal

Well, this is my first entry...

I've been looking all over for a journal to put my crochet creations, ideas, works-in-progress, and finished projects into. So, I guess this will do until I find one that I really like.

My most recent projects include a blanket that I crocheted for a king-size bed for a wedding present for my cousin. I hope that they like it. I've also been making a lot of scarves out of some Fun-fur that I bought when it was on sale a month or so ago. They will be done soon, thank goodness.

I just started a scarf today for one of the guys at my work, since it's been so cold here! So far I've ripped it out three times, but I think I've got the right width now, so I can proceed.

That's about it for now!

No comments: